Thursday, April 16, 2009

Craziness is not a therapy


  1. I have overspend this month - is not due to travelling, but due to financial management failure. Gosh, I need my money back!!
  2. My heart seem to beat fast and furious - Hope for a wonderful fairy tales come upon my wishes (see my wish list), and hoping only to Allah, the Most Gracious..
  3. Oppurtunity - Now waiting for the Gamuda share price rise up to 11-15.00, so I can sell my share..
  4. Change - Everyone talks about change. Even Proton CEO talk about it during the launch of new Proton Exora. Hopefully I can adapt with the change and change myself better.
  5. Personal Financing-i - This few weeks, I've searched around for the best personal financing (in conventional bank they called - loan) to support my small investment and personal consumption. I have to think twice!!
  6. Good News - The beacon of war had been lid, preparing for another massacre - Eye of Tiger. A humble servant and warrior prepare to serve his Lord..
  7. Lesson - Just be patient, be patient. The time will come..
  8. Mood - Now my mood wanted to read Allahu Jalla Jalaalahu by Said Hawwa
  9. Cry - I don know why, I wish I could cry out loud.. He.. Saje je..

Dan demi sesungguhnya! Kami tetap menguji kamu (wahai orang-orang yang mengaku beriman) sehingga ternyata pengetahuan Kami tentang adanya orang-orang yang berjuang dari kalangan kamu dan orang-orang yang sabar (dalam menjalankan perintah Kami); dan (sehingga) Kami dapat mengesahkan (benar atau tidaknya) berita-berita tentang keadaan kamu.
- Surah Muhammad : 31 -

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP