Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm flying without wings

Bismillah - Alhamdulillah,

Today i'm in a mood of happy. My work for the new tender is getting easier since last few weeks i've suffered a severe emotional explode and some freaking tension on the job. Rite now, i have to compile all the quotations and start to analyze one by one according to the BQ. May Allah ease my work.. Erm, hopefully our company will get this job.. This is how you learn about loyalty, above all, loyalty to Allah & Rasul and also jamaah..

Untuk kali kedua, hari ini hari menggembirakan. After work, we'll having bowling game for stuff, and not to forget after that, the revenge of my defeated last week. Watch out Abi, Yamin n Fadhillah!! You all will see my hand burning and the lane will be on fire while the pins will smash to dust. That's my spirit.. 2 game in a row.

Thanks for the invitatation, tommorrow, I will fly high. Not with wings (sad face), but with AirAsia (happy face). Seperti hujung minggu yang lepas, prog dibawah Lujnah Tarbiyah Pas Pusat. Minggu lepas di Perlis, minggu ini di Sarawak.

Erm, risau gak, dah banyak sangat berjalan jauh, bilelah plak bleh bekerja full-time. Panjang lagi perjalanan, banyak lagi perancangan.

Am I working for Lujnah Tarbiyah Pas Pusat? Wohoho, i'm not the suitable person to fit into that Lujnah. I'm just following someone who worked full-time in the Lujnah. Just to open wide my eyes, knowledge, to broaden my view n idea, to see n to mix around with others as well to learn the nature working in the PAS. A youngster like me should not waste the opporturnity, to gain experience as many as I could, learn as many as I could and to live within 'perjuangan' to fullest as I could live with it. Of course, you have to bear the consequences - apply those knowledge that you have gain, and that's the hardest part of all. As I have mention last posting, the 'work' is not about having fun, but to create fun within self to the point of 'satisfaction' in tarbiyah..

Curiousity, patient, optimistic, passion, desire all those need to add up, as an ingredient to survive in the 'fight againsts the evil, and to worship Allah'..

A thousand journey to France, begin with the 1st step, Malaysia..

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP